Funeral Card of Sarah Deagle
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a funeral card for Sarah Deagle, who died in Middleport, Township of Onondaga, on Friday, July 11th, 1924. She was the beloved wife of David Deagle.
The original card was provided by Calvin Hager during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
- July 11, 1924
Width: 9 in
Height: 3 in
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Calvin Hager.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Funeral Card of Sarah Deagle, 1924. Calvin Hager Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary