Middleport School Class
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This photograph depicts students of the Middleport public school in Middleport, Ont. The picture was taken in 1945.
First row (from left to right): Ruby Hager, Eldene Dixon, Margaret Fletcher, [?] McBride, Alan Carver, Howard hager.
Second row: [?], Alva Corner, Donald Dixon, Marilyn Dixon, Pat Fletcher, Murray Wilcox, Mowbry Dixon.
Third row: David Fletcher, Murray Dixon, Elmo Wilcox, Stewart Wilcox, Dorothy Fletcher, Ursula Carver, Patricia Carver, Lois Fletcher, Helen Hill.
Teacher: Bea Cranston.
The original photograph was provided by Calvin Hager during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by Calvin Hager.
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Middleport School Class, 1945. Calvin Hager Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary