Deed of Land Between Mary Siddle et al. and Charles Atkinson
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a deed of land between Mary Siddle et al. and Charles Franklin Atkinson regarding land inherited from Catherine Siddle, lot 12 concession 3, east of Fairchild's Creek.
The original document was provided by Eleanor Smith during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original
- August 25, 1942
Width: 21.5 cm
Height: 34 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Eleanor Smith.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Deed of Land Between Mary Siddle et al. and Charles Atkinson, 1942. Eleanor Smith Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary