Deed of Land Between William Harrison and Sherman Smith
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a deed of land between William Harrison and Sherman Stanley Smith regarding the purchase of 100 acres east of Fairchild's Creek, south part of lot 9 in the second concession of the Township of Onondaga.
The original document was provided by Eleanor Smith during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original
- May 6, 1940
Width: 21.4 cm
Height: 34.4 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Eleanor Smith.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Deed of Land Between William Harrison and Sherman Smith, 1940. Eleanor Smith Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary