Eleanor Smith Riding Horse
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts Eleanor Smith riding a horse near the VanSickle house. The house was built in 1870; it replaced the original house (Lot 38) that was destroyed by fire.
The original photo was provided by Eleanor Smith during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original
- early 1950s
Width: 13.3 cm
Height: 6.3 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Eleanor Smith.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Eleanor Smith Riding Horse, early 1950s. Eleanor Smith Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary