Minute Book of the Onondaga Community Club
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a minute book from the Onondaga Community Club, which was founded in 1927.
In 1953 the goal of the club was to establish a baseball diamond in Onondaga. A piece of land was purchased from James Cooper for the sum of $375 dollars.
Only selected pages from the minute book were digitized.
The original document was provided by Eleanor Smith during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original
Width: 20.7 cm
Height: 27 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Eleanor Smith.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Minute Book of the Onondaga Community Club, 1953. Eleanor Smith Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary