Reporting Progress Card of Eldene Dixon, Grade Three
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is Eldene Dixon's Grade Three progress report card from the S. S. No. 2 Onondaga School. Her teacher was Lucy Thompson.
The original document was provided by Eldene Oros during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original
Width: 22.5 cm
Height: 18 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Eldene Oros.
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Eldene Oros
- Copyright Holder Contact Information
- Mrs. Eldene Oros
149 Sherwood Cres
Dorchester ON N0L 1G3
- Recommended Citation
- Reporting Progress Card of Eldene Dixon, Grade Three, 1947-1948. Eldene Oros Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary