Featherston Family Photo
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts Charlotte and Thomas Featherston with their three sons, (left to right): Reginald Wm. Garland, Harris Edward, and Otto. Another son Walter passed away at age of 15 months. The picture was taken just prior to Harris going overseas in 1916. He served at the 4th C.M.R. as a stretcher bearer.
Two Onondaga families generously donated this same image to our collection. Thanks go to Tom and Mary Lu Featherston and Marj Featherston for this image.
The original photograph was provided by Marj Featherston during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original
Width: 25 cm
Height: 19.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Marj Featherston.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Featherston Family Photo, 1916. Marj Featherston Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary