First Place 4-H Display at Paris Fair
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This photograph depicts the winning 1970 4-H display at the Paris Fair. The theme of the display was the Onondaga Calf Club. The display was then sent to Norfolk County Fair where it won the Grand Champion Rosette.
The original photograph was provided by Marj Featherston during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original:
Width: 5 in
Height: 3.5 in
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by Marj Featherston.
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation:
- First Place 4-H Display at Paris Fair, 1970. Marj Featherston Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary