School Section No. 6, Christmas Concert
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts the students of the School Section No. 6 in Onondaga, Ont., during their annual Christmas Concert. The picture was taken in 1904.
In Front (left to right): Evelyn Hamilton, Luelia Good.
Front Row (left to right): Alston Campbell, Tom Bawtinheimer (?), Arthur Pilkey, Gordon Campbell, Morley Campbell, John McCauley, Erland Pilkey, Bella Good, Muriel Winegarden, Aggie McLellan, Annie Fair, Gertie Ludlow.
Second Row (left to right): John Hamilton, John McLellan, Wilfred Mason, Earl Campbell, Ernest Hamilton, Alex Fair, Lewis Winegarden, Amelia Bawtinheimer or Veta Howell?, Jennie Hamilton, Bella Mulligan, Pearl Brett, Nettie McLellan, Christianna Good.
Third Row (left to right): Harris Featherston, Charlie Peate, Fred Dickinson, Roy Ludlow, Mable Hamilton, Bessie McLellan, Kate Mason, Olive Myers, Bessie Mason, Martha Pilkey, Louella.
Back Row (left to right): John Campbell, George Ridley, Mac Ridley, Earl Hamilton, Aggie Burrill, Cora Misener (teacher), Bessie Mulligan, Bessie Dixon, Irene Good, Ellen Hartley, Edna Fair, Mary Fair.
The original photograph was provided by Marj Featherston during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original
Width: 23 cm
Height: 18 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Marj Featherston.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- School Section No. 6, Christmas Concert, 1904. Marj Featherston Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary