Photograph of William Clarence Taws and Nettie McLellan
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This photograph depicts William Clarence Taws and his wife Nettie Mae McLellan, married on October 3, 1917. Rev. Campbell was the minister.
The original photograph was provided by Ruth Dyment during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original:
- October 3, 1917
Width: 12.5 cm
Height: 17.5 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by Ruth Doherty (Dyment).
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Photograph of William Clarence Taws and Nettie McLellan, 1917.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary