Modern View of the Hamilton's House
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This photograph depicts a house on Hamilton's farm at 382 Salt Springs Church Road, Brantford, Ontario.
The place was originally owned by "Squire McNaughton". It is believed he was a judge in Onondaga. The house has buff quoins and decorative brickwork with recessed brickwork around the front windows. History says the brick used for the house was manufactured on the site. The Hamilton family built the farm's barns; two of which are still in use today.
The original photographs were provided by Norma McDonald (nee Hamilton) during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original:
- [ca. 1990s]
Width: 12.5 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by Norma McDonald (nee Hamilton).
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Moden View of the Hamilton's House, ca. 1990s. Norma McDonald Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary