Oil Lease from Triller Howell to Charles Fairbank
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is lease between Triller Howell of the Township of Onondaga and Charles Oliver Fairbank of the Town of Petrolia, oil operator, regarding production, storage and transportation of oil and natural gas on the part of the lot 14 in the Third Range West of Fairchilds Creek in the Township of Onondaga.
The original document was provided by Mary Black during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original
- December 23, 1910
Width: 22 cm
Height: 35 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Mary Black.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Oil Lease from Triller Howell to Charles Fairbank, 1910. Ian and Mary Black Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary