Agreement and Lease to Drill Oil and Gas
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a memorandum of agreement between James Black of the Township of Onondaga and Harold Staysa of Brantford, Ont., regarding drilling and operating for Petroleum Oil and Gas at lots 14 and 15 concession 3 of the Township of Onondaga.
The original document was provided by Mary Black during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original
- July 3, 1939
Width: 21.5 cm
Height: 34.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Mary Black.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Memorandum of Agreement and Lease, 1939. Ian and Mary Black Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary