Letter to James Black from Frank Snyder
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a letter to James C. Black of Brantford, Ont., from Frank E. Snyder of Pennsylvania, regarding gas waste during the month of June, 1940.
The original document was provided by Mary Black during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original
- June 10, 1940
Width: 21 cm
Height: 28 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Mary Black.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Letter to James Black from Frank Snyder, 1940. Ian and Mary Black Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary