Deed of Land from John Stewart to Triller Howell
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a deed of land to Triller Howell who purchased a farm in the Township of Onondaga from John Stewart in 1874.
The original document was provided by Mary Black during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original
- November 2, 1874
Width: 24 cm
Height: 37 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Mary Black.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Deed of Land from John Stewart to Triller Howell, 1874. Ian and Mary Black Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary