Aerial View of Black's Farm
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is an aerial photograph of the Black family farm purchased by James Craig Black and Clara Bell Richardson Black in April of 1912 from Triller Howell, known as lot 14-15 concession 3, 101 acres in total.
Jim and Bell raised three daughters and two sons on this farm. In 1946, Kenneth Black married Reva Campbell. They raised 2 daughters and two sons. Ken passed away in July 1989. Reva and her son Ian continued operating the farm. In 1982, Ian married Mary Kelly. In 2002, the couple purchased the farm from Reva.
The original photo was provided by Mary Black during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1950s]
Width: 14 cm
Height: 8.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Mary Black.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Aerial View of Black's Farm, ca. 1950s. Ian and Mary Black Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary