Oil Lease of Triller Howell to Charles Fairbank
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a lease between Triller Howell and Charles Fairbank of the Township of Onondaga.
The original document was provided by Mary Black during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on 11 February 2012.
- Date of Original
- December 1910
Width: 20.5 cm
Height: 32.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1334 Longitude: -80.26636
- Provided by Mary Black.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Oil Lease of Triller Howell to Charles Fairbank, 1910. Mary Black Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary