Deed of Land of Thomas Armour to Henry Preiss
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a deed of land from Thomas Armour of the Township of Onondaga to Henry Preiss of the Township of Onondaga for $3,600 dollars.
The original document was provided by Al Robinson during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original
- September 1892
Width: 26.5 cm
Height: 39 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Al Robinson.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Deed of Land of Thomas Armour to Henry Preiss, 1883. Al Robinson Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary