Declaration of Celibacy of Margery Dawson
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a declaration of celibacy by Margery Dawson. This was made in the matter of sale of the south half of the south half of Lot No. 15 in the second concession of the Township of Onondaga. Margery Dawson declared that Thomas Armour and Charles Armour who sold their land to Henry Preiss were both unmarried men.
The original document was provided by Al Robinson during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original
- October 17, 1892
Width: 20.5 cm
Height: 33.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Al Robinson.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Declaration of Celibacy of Margery Dawson, 1892. Al Robinson Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary