Mortgage for Armour Land in the Township of Onondaga
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This mortgage was contracted by Thomas Armour of the Township of Onondaga for $300 dollars and interest at eight percent. He purchased approximately 50 acres for this amount.
The original document was provided by Al Robinson during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original
- June 24, 1888
Width: 24 cm
Height: 38 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Al Robinson.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Mortgage of Land in the Township of Onondaga for 300 Dollars, 1888. Al Robinson Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary