Mortgage Document between Thomas and Margery Armour and the Royal Loan and Savings Company
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a mortgage document between Thomas and Margery Armour of the Township of Onondaga and the Royal Loan and Savings Company to re-purchase the property they sold in 1877 for the amount of 2300 dollars.
The original document was provided by Al Robinson during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original
- June 24, 1886
Width: 27 cm
Height: 41 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Al Robinson.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Mortgage Document between Thomas and Margery Armour and the Royal Loan and Savings Company, 1886. Al Robinson Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary