Will of John Armour
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is the handwritten will of John Armour. It describes his last wishes, which bequeathed fifty acres of land to his brother Thomas Armour.
The original document was provided by Al Robinson during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original
- August 13, 1850
Width: 40 cm
Height: 25 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Al Robinson.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Will of John Armour, 1850. Al Robinson Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary