Receipt for Gore Bank Transaction
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a receipt for a transaction of 57 pounds in Halifax currency related to a purchase of land by John Armour and deposited in Gore Bank by the Receiver General on behalf of the Six Nation Indian Lands.
The original document was provided by Al Robinson during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original
- March 16, 1857
Width: 18 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.23341 Longitude: -79.94964
- Provided by Al Robinson.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Receipt for Gore Bank Transaction, 1857. Al Robinson Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary