The First Twenty Five Years of the Brant County Junior Farmers' Association
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a brochure dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the Brant County Junior Farmers' Association.
The original brochure was provided by Joyce Smith during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original
Width: 15 cm
Height: 22.3 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1334 Longitude: -80.26636
- Provided by Joyce Smith.
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Salt Springs Church Heritage Society
- Recommended Citation
- Solver Echoes: The First Twenty Five Years of the Brant County Junior Farmers' Association. Brantford, 1960.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary