Red Brick House of VanSickle Family
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This is a modern view of the Red Brick House belonging to the VanSickle family in Onondaga, Ont.
The original photo was provided by Patricia VanSickle during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on February 11, 2012.
- Date of Original:
Width: 16 cm
Height: 11 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by Patricia VanSickle.
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Red Brick House, modern view, ca. 2010. Patricia VanSickle Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary