Salt Springs Church Women's Association Notebook
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a notebook with a list of members and dues paid to the Salt Springs Church Women's Association.
The original document was provided by Joyce Smith during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
Width: 18 cm
Height: 23.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Joyce Smith.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Notebook with a List of Members and Dues Paid to the Salt Springs Church Women's Association, 1954. Salt Spring Church Heritage Society.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary