Unveiling of Historical Plaque at Salt Springs
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows the individuals involved in the unveiling of the historical plaque describing "The Grand River Mission" at Salt Springs Church as a provincial historical site during anniversary celebrations in June 1973.
From left to right: Robert Nixon, MPP, Thomas van der Shaff, James McBlain, Reeve of Onondaga Township, Andrew Janurson, Leslie Gray, Agnes Oughtred, lifetime member at Salt Springs, Howard Hamilton, anniversary chairman, Sefton Holden, president of the Brant Historical Society, Vernon Young, Warden of Brant County, Ron Black, author of the church history.
The original photo was provided by Joyce Smith during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
- July 22, 1973
Width: 24.7 cm
Height: 20 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Joyce Smith.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Unveiling of Historical Plaque at Salt Springs, 1973. Salt Spring Church Historical Society.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary