Salt Springs Cemetery Map
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a copy of a map showing the plots in the Salt Springs Cemetery.
The original document was provided by Brian Coleman during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
Width: 44 cm
Height: 47 cm
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Brian Coleman with the permission of the Salt Spring Cemetery Board.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Salt Spring Cemetery Map, 1822-2012. Coleman Family Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary