Harris Edward Featherston, 1918
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Photographic postcard depicting Harris Edward Featherston, taken on 18 April 1918. Featherston stands in a World War I uniform with arms crossed, beside a pedestal with his peak cap placed on top, in front of an architectural backdrop.
A farmer from Cainsville, Ontario, Harris was conscripted at the age of twenty two. He was a private in the 2nd Depot Battalion, 1st Central Ontario Regiment in the Canadian Expeditionary Force, and he survived the war.
- The original document was provided by Tom and Mary Lu Featherston during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original:
- April 18, 1918
Width: 9 cm
Height: 14 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by Tom and Mary Lu Featherston.
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Photographic Postcard from World War I, 1918. Tom and Mary Lu Featherston Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary