By-Law to Appoint Township Officers
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is Onondaga Township By-Law No. 191 to Appoint Township Officers. It records the list of men appointed to various township offices in 1905 including Assessor, Poundkeepers and Board of Health members among others.
The original document was provided by Ruth Charlton during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
- January 9, 1905
Width: 28 cm
Height: 43 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Ruth Charlton.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- By-Law to Appoint Township Officers, 1905. Ruth Charlton Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary