Onondaga Red Cross Society
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This is a photograph of the Onondaga Red Cross Society. The picture was taken in 1914.
The original photograph was provided by Ruth Ann Charlton during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Front right corner: Aggie Oughtred - (Mrs. Will Oughtred) - (Aggie Burrill).
- Date of Original:
Width: 23 cm
Height: 18 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by Ruth Ann Charlton.
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation:
- Onondaga Red Cross Society, 1914. Ruth Ann Charlton Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary