Photograph of James Stanley Douglas
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a photograph of James Stanley Douglas at the age of one. He was the son of James and Isabella Douglas. James Stanley took over the running of Willowbank Farm after the death of his father in 1944. James Stanley carried on the herd and also became a well known Judge at leading agricultural shows in Canada and the United States. He was married to Marie Jean Barton.
The original photograph was provided by Karen Richardson during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
Width: 13.5 cm
Height: 19 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Karen Richardson.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Photograph of James Stanley Douglas, date unknown. The Douglas Family Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary