Deed Between John Kirkby et al. and George Simpson
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This is the first page from the Quit Claim deed between John Kirkby et al. and George Simpson of the Township of Onondaga issued on November 20, 1880.
The original document was provided by Jim and Kathy Barton during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original:
- November 20, 1880
Width: 33.6 cm
Height: 20.7 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by Jim and Kathy Barton.
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation:
- Deed between John Kirkby et al. and George Simpson, 1880. Jim and Kathy Barton Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary