1853 Land Grant to William Douglas
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is the certificate granting land to William Douglas of the Township of Onondaga issued on September 7, 1853 by the Province of Canada.
The original document was provided by John M. Douglas during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
- September 9, 1853
Width: 38.5 cm
Height: 34.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by John M. Douglas.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Land Grant to William Douglas, 1853. The Douglas Family Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary