Last Will and Testament of William Douglas
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is the last will and testament of William Douglas, late of the Township of Onondaga, dated 1895.
The original document was provided by Karen Richardson during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
- September 16, 1895
Width: 21.3 cm
Height: 36.3 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Karen Richardson.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Last Will and Testament of William Douglas, 1895. The Douglas Family Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary