Letter by James Douglas of Onondaga to Mr. W. S. Albright
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This is the beginning of a letter presumably written by James Douglas of Onondaga to Mr. W. S. Albright in London, Ont., on May 7, 1910. In part it describes the state of his fields after a winter with little snow.
The original document was provided by Karen Richardson during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original:
- May 7, 1910
Width: 21.4 cm
Height: 27.6 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by Karen Richardson.
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation:
- Letter of James Douglas of Onondaga to Mr. W. S. Albright, 1910. The Douglas Family Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary