Photograph of Hannah Edwards and Henry Taws
- Park & Co., Artists and Photographers, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a photograph of Hannah (Edwards) Taws and Henry Taws. The couple were married on January 25, 1893.
The original photo was provided by Ruth Doherty during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012. Ruth Dyment also contributed a copy of this image to the collection on February 11, 2012 at another community event.
- Date of Original
Width: 10.7 cm
Height: 16.1 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Ruth Doherty
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Ruth Dyment Taws
- Recommended Citation
- Photograph of Hannah and Henry Taws, date unknown. Ruth Dyment Taws Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary