Deed of Land to Henry Taws
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a deed of land granting approximately 50 acres to Henry Taws issued on January 2, 1913 by the Registry Division of the County of Brant for the Township of Onondaga. The land was originally owned by the Slapttmans.
The original document was provided by Ruth Doherty during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
- January 2, 1913
Width: 21 cm
Height: 34 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Ruth Doherty.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Deed of Land to Henry Taws, 1913. Ruth Dyment Taws Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary