Recipe Book by Middleport Women's Institute 1923
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This cookbook entitled "Selected and tried recipes" was compiled by the Middleport Women's Institute in 1923.
The original book was provided by Ruth Doherty during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
Width: 14.4 cm
Height: 21.6 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Ruth Doherty
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Selected and Tried Recipes compiled by the Middleport Women's Institute, 1923. Ruth Dyment Taws Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary