Sunday School Certificate of Attendance
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a Sunday School certificate of attendance issued to Marjorie Dyment on June 30, 1959. The bearer of this certificate was permitted to wear the Cross and Crown badge in honour of their good attendance!
The original document was provided by Ruth Doherty during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
- June 30, 1959
Width: 28 cm
Height: 21.6 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Ruth Doherty.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Sunday School Certificate of Attendance, 1959. Ruth Dyment Taws Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary