- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a photograph of the Onondaga Ferry, which was located within the village proper. The picture was taken in the 1920s.
The original photo was provided by Bill and Lorna Thomson during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1920s]
Width: 15 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by the Thomson Family
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Onondaga Ferry, ca. 1920s. Thomson Family Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary