Coleman Family Scrapbook
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is scrapbook was kept by Harvey Coleman, Esq., and includes personal letters, notes, photographs, newspaper clippings and more. It was compiled during the 1950s.
The original book was provided by Brian Coleman during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
Width: 27 cm
Height: 39 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by the Coleman Family
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Coleman Family Scrapbook, 1957. Coleman Family Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary