Flood of the Grand River in May 1942
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This is a photograph of the flood of the Grand River which occurred in May 1942.
This photograph shows the end of County Road 18 (formerly Blossom Ave.).
The original picture was provided by Brian Coleman during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original:
- May 1942
Width: 7.4 cm
Height: 5 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by the Coleman Family
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Flood of the Grand River in May 1942. Coleman Family Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary