Indenture Granting Douglas Land to Rosswell Douglas
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is an indenture granting a deed of land belonging to William A. Douglas to Rosswell Wilson Douglas dated April 10, 1924.
The original document was provided by Don Douglas during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
- April 10, 1924
Width: 21 cm
Height: 35 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Deed of Land of William Douglas to Rosswell Douglas, 1924. Douglas Family Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary