Middleport School Section No. 2
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This is a photograph of the School Section No. 2 in Middleport, in the former Onondaga Township. Its date of origin is unknown.
The photograph was provided by Don Douglas during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original:
Width: 14 cm
Height: 8.5 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by the Douglas Family
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation:
- School Section No. 2 in Middleport, date unknown. Douglas Family Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary