Purchase Order for Two Rams
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a purchase order from the University of Saskatchewan issued to Wilson Douglas of Caledonia, Ont., for two Leicester rams.
The original document was provided by Don Douglas during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Community Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
- November 6, 1958
Width: 21.5 cm
Height: 17.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.06681 Longitude: -79.93294
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Purchase order of the University of Saskatchewan, 1958. Douglas Family Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary