Nomination and Appointment of New Trustees at Salt Springs Church
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a document registering a change in trustees at the Salt Springs Methodist Church dated March 19, 1887. These new trustees replaced those originally appointed in September 1843 in the "7th year of Her Majesty's reign" when the land was granted to Rev. William Ryerson, Rev. Thomas Bearitt, Rev. Henry Wilkinson, Rev. Hamilton Bigger and Rev. Green, all ministers of the Wesleyan Methodist Church in Canada.
The book was provided by Joyce Smith during a Scan & Share Day event held at the Onondaga Hall on January 14, 2012.
- Date of Original
- 19 March 1887
Width: 18 cm
Height: 22 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1168 Longitude: -80.11635
- Provided by Joyce Smith
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Nomination and Appointment of New Trustees, 1887. Salt Spring Church Heritage Society.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary