The Witteveen Family
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts the Witteveen family in the Netherlands. Harry Witteveen (about 15 years old) is standing in the back row in the middle.
The original photo was provided by Harry Witteveen.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1940s]
Width: 25.5 cm
Height: 20 cm
- Local identifier
- Harry Witteveen Personal Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2501 Longitude: -80.24966
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Witteveen Family, ca. 1940s. Harry Witteveen Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary