Paris Public Library
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is the image of a coloured mailing postcard depicting the Paris Public Library in Paris, Ont. The Township of Paris received a grant of $10,000 from the Andrew Carnegie Corporation in January 1903 to build a public library. The Library was opened on July 27, 1904.
The original postcard was provided by Matthew Griffis.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1910]
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Local identifier
- Matthew Griffis Personal Collection
- Language of Item
- Courtesy of Matthew Griffis
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses are subject to the terms of a license. Contact the repository for further information. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Paris public library, ca. 1910. Matthew Griffis Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this image for personal research purposes should include the credit "Courtesy of Matthew Griffis". Any commercial reproduction is prohibited without written permission from the owner.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary